Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Leave a “Light On” for DC!



The long awaited après Idol single from David Cook debuted on iTunes today. As a die hard Cookie fan, I really wanted to luv this song. (My Kid says it’s very Daughtry-ish which is a compliment, cuz she and I both still adore that North Carolina guy!)

“Light On” is okay, but I do not think it is as good as the songs on DC’s real first album Analog Heart. As a matter of fact, the more I hear this new song from Rocker Dave, the more I wanna hear his pre-AI stuff.

Oh well… he’s still pretty, and his voice is amazing especially the deep husky parts. *SIGH* You can hear the single on his official web site.

In more DC news, the album debuts on November 18th. Just in time for Thanksgiving. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment