Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Beckhams Take Harper to Maxfields

Sorry for the delay everyone.. On Tuesday my fiance and I went out for dinner and I had a bit of sushi that was not so great to say the least - I've been sick as a dog for the past two days and haven't been able to move! But luckily, I'm feeling much better today and before I head out, I wanted to get a couple of recap posts in.

I'm starting with Harper's first trip to Maxfields with her family. The family took their little angel to the chic clothing store on September second. David cradled baby Harper in his arms and gave Victoria her spot in the sunshine to show off her incredibly smokin' outfit! How amazing does she look?! I'm loving this all black ensemble from head to Louboutin! It's perfect on her and really shows her incredible post baby figure! Go girl!

source: www.zigazig-ha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment