Hey Guys:
So I know I get a lot of guff from certain "anonymous" readers when I don't update and then don't explain myself (cause it's the end of the world I know lol), so I wanted to let you all know the plan for this week... well, mainly today and tomorrow.
Yesterday was a huge day for Victoria as she presented her spring 2012 collection and I'm sure many of you are surprised that I didn't post anything. The reason why was that my family threw my mother a surprise 50th birthday party yesterday so I wasn't home at all. In fact, I left at 10:30am and didn't walk in til 11pm. Today, I am working from 9-3 then I have a doctors appointment, a check up from that fabulous sushi last week, at 5 so I most likely won't be able to update tonight.
Tomorrow, I have absolutely nothing planned after 9am. So I have mapped out several posts for all of you and I will definitely be posting them all tomorrow... I promise!
Have a great day everyone and I'll see you guys tomorrow!
xo-Jenna
Anon: I hope this is alright with you ;)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Browne World–Kwannam Chu connects with Soul model Oskar Tranum for his latest work with I.T Post magazine. Venturing outdoors for a dreamy d...
-
Vincent Cassel has been a favorite actor of mine ever since I was introduced to him by many of Monica Bellucci’s films. Most Americans ...
-
Miranda Kerr Hot Wallpapers for your Nokia Iphone4 and Apple Touch Phones. Hollywood Bikini Actress Ipod, Tablet PC, Smart Phones, Ip...
-
Australian Scene–The models of Success invade the latest edition of GQ Style Australia, photographed by Marton Perlaki. Showing up in fine f...
-
Photographer Daniel Sannwald collaborated with art director Philippe Di Méo on this fantastic film for Les Liquides Imaginaires, a project o...
-
JASON KIM FEAT. ANDREJ PEJIC. Courtesy of - coutequecoute.blogspot.com
-
"One of the nail colors was first called Bitter Chocolate, and it is such a dark, dramatic shade that I changed it to Bitter Bitch. My ...
-
So, today I watched an excellent American movie with my good friend from college called ‘No Country for Old Men’ which obviously stars ...
-
Becks was in the VIP seats at Old Trafford along with best friends Gary Neville and football agent David Gardner - along with 23 Chileans m...
-
Mick Jagger brought the Caribbean look without the pirates while vacaying in Hawaii. His classic Hawaiian top parred along with his yellow ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment