Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Kelly Rowland Would Love Victoria to Style Her!

Kelly Rowland would love Victoria Beckham to dress her for X Factor, revealing she is a “huge fan”.



It was recently reported that the singer-turned-fashion designer was keen to choose Kelly’s outfits for the live shows of the UK TV series. Kelly hasn’t yet discussed the proposal with Victoria, but is impressed by the star’s collections.



I love my orange Victoria Beckham dress paired with my blue Louboutin heels. I heard a rumour that she offered to dress me for the live shows, but she hasn’t been in touch directly,” she told Grazia. “I do buy her clothes a lot, though – I’m a huge fan.”



I want my look to be grown up and sexy, but also intelligent. I’m a judge and I want to be taken seriously as a judge,” she explained. “And I am doing a British show, so out of respect, I really want to wear more British designers. I’ve been a fan of Stella McCartney for a long time, and of McQueen, but my stylists have introduced me to new British designers, like Bass & Brooks, which I LOVE.”

source: Belfast Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment