Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Red Carpet Ready

Every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday I check Net-a-Porter to see the new pieces that they've uploaded. Much to my surprise, this stunning Victoria Beckham dress was added and it wasn't a piece that was presented during her runway presentation... I can't imagine why!! It's gorgeous! I have no doubt we will see this on the red carpet this year!



This is called the Embellished Strech-Crepe Gown and you can purchase it here for $7,755 (US size 4/ UK 8 is already gone!).



Details: White stretch-crepe, crystal and bead-embellished panel at high neck, pleated front, black panel at fitted waist, open back. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back, 95% viscose, 5% elastane, True to size, Semi-fitted style, Close fitting at hips.

source: NAP

No comments:

Post a Comment