Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Look for Less: Rose Gold Spike Bracelet





It should come as no surprise to all of you, but I absolutely love celebrity fashion... especially when it comes to what Victoria Beckham is currently wearing! She has been my style icon since the first days of the Spice Girls and she continues to be very much so. I am constantly in awe of her clothing and accessories and am always on the hunt for what I call a "VB bargain" - which is basically the posh look for less. In my last "Look for Less" post, I told you guys where to find similar watches to Victoria's Rolex collection and this post is dedicated to the dainty accessory she often wears with them... her Anita Ko Spike bracelet.





When Victoria first debuted this bracelet I was in love with it! I loved how different it was and how it perfectly complimented her Rolex Daytona watch. Unfortunately, I do not have a budget as big as the Beckhams, so I was on the hunt for a very similar piece that I could wear paired with my Michael Kors rose gold watch. It took several months (as you can tell) but I finally found a quality piece that was overwhelmingly similar.




This Pyramid thin bangle bracelet was my pre-birthday (my 26th is on Monday - 8/22) gift to myself. Unlike the Anita Ko original, which I would LOVE to own, this bracelet did not cost me $5,000+ dollars. Instead, it was a much more budget friendly at only $70!! This bangle comes in the rose gold (which I own), silver, and yellow gold. You can purchase them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment