Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Feeding My Idol Addiction

Just to feed my addiction, I have been watching online videos on the AI website. Yeah, I need a life.

Observations from watching these online videos ...

Simon has a keen sense of humor but does not seem to like being interviewed; he comes across as impatient in a “I don't have time for this” kinda way.

Paula is just as incoherent as she is on the show and even interrupts the interviewer like she does Simon. Heh.

Kellie is not nearly as repulsive in the videos as she is on stage; she is quite adorable actually.

Kat is rather aloof and seems stuck-up and full of herself. Well, if I looked like her and had her talent, I would love myself overly too. Just sayin'.

Ace has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen on a male human.

Taylor has an awesome and very spontaneous sense of humor.

Brenna was a hoot and a cut-up; wish she had brought more of that to the stage.

There is not a lot of Chris in the behind the scenes videos – he is usually either on the phone or on his laptop. More proof that he is classy and not a camera hog.

Elliott is the most adorable and lovable human EVER.

Mandisa is the most sophisticated and articulate contestant ever on the show. She has a warm personality and a great sense of humor. Forever my favorite!

Bucky is very unpretentious – what you see if what you get. He does not put on airs or try to change himself; I like that!

Both Lisa and Paris are delightful. Lisa seems more mature but that may be because of Paris’s little-baby-girl speaking voice.

Ace and Chris met during the Denver audition and have been friends ever since. Cool.

Ty Treadway, host of AI Extra, is a very good interviewer. Much better at this than as Dr. Troy/Colin on One Life to Live.

Eeeek… the only thing worse than Mikalah Gordon is a BLONDE Mikalah Gordon. Yikes!

An interesting theory as to why Mandisa was eliminated during country week… a lot of the R&B fans do not tune in on country week, ergo they did not vote. Supporting this theory is the fact that Elliott and Paris were also in the Bottom 3, and country is not their best genre either.

The Idol Tonight preshow just annoys me. Kimberly Caldwell is loud and obnoxious; I’m glad I didn’t watch AI when she was a contestant. I don’t know the other girl, but she is pretty – she looks like Eva what's-her-name on Desperate Housewives, but with a less Pantene hairdo.

The Jaded Journalist is better at writing than at interviewing. Painful.

I wonder if a 12-step program is available to help me deal with my Idol Addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment