Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 17, 2011

David Beckham Keeps his Family Close

One thing that I find uber sweet about David Beckham is that no matter where he is, he always keeps his family close in some way, shape, or form. Whether their names are tattooed all over him or he's got them right by his side, he's definitely a family kinda guy which makes him even more appealing (and Victoria even more lucky!!).

David is well known for stitching his soccer cleats (or boots.. depending on what part of the world you live in) with the names of his children and a VB and DB for himself and Victoria. Well now, with the birth of his baby girl, David's cleats required a bit more stitching this weekend as he added Harper's name right underneath those of her older brothers. I also love that he had the rest of them done in pink to celebrate her birth! So, so sweet!

David posted a photo of his match boots before the game with the following message: "Check out my boots for the Real Madrid match. A little extra stitching needed from now on...."

And when asked about them, he said: "I wore the pink and white boots tonight in honor of my little girl. t’s just a one-off but that means a lot. It has been an emotional week. I had a few days to spend with my family and with my daughter and I felt ready to play."
source: DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment