Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 16, 2011

VB Fall 2011 Items I'm Currently Lusting Over...

The entire Victoria Beckham fall 2011 collection (dresses, denim, handbags, and eyewear) was one of very my favorites. There are so many pieces I completely fell in love with but the following are a few items I'm currently lusting over...

- Peplum Pea coat: Ever since this was uploaded to NAP I've been in love!
- Twist Ankle Zip in Wax Black: These may be the one thing I have to buy this upcoming season! Ever since Victoria wore them at the airport several months ago, I've been on a hunt!
- Classic Aviator in Sky: Thank you David for modeling these so well!!
- Fine Square in Tortoise: These remind me of the sunglasses I share with Victoria - the Cutler & Gross 0811!
- Victoria in shiny black alligator: I'm literally drooling over this bag! Talk about stunning! Watch out Hermes!
- Satchel in shiny burgundy alligator: A simple a chic bag with a luxurious color and material that can be worn to a variety of events.

Are there any particular items you guys are lusting over??
source: www.victoriabeckham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment