Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Homme by David Beckham Coming in September

The Beckhams have built a successful brand together as a duo and also very successful ones as separate entities. One of the couple's biggest sellers has always been their fragrances. Well, we have yet another to look forward to but this time, it's all about David.

A few months back, David confirmed that he was working on a new collection that was going to include fragrances, underwear, and menswear pieces. His newest cologne, Homme by David Beckham will be the first piece released this September. The soccer super star has teamed with Coty Fragrances on the newest scent.

I can't wait to smell this! I wear Signature for Her every single day and as a joke, and because she knows I absolutely adore this couple, my mother bought my fiance the Signature for Him gift set as part of his Christmas presents... let me tell you, it is my favorite cologne he wears! He gets so many compliments when he wears it! I'm sure Homme will also smell amazing!
source: davidbeckham.cz & Fragrantica

No comments:

Post a Comment