Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Song Suggestions...

Some fun brainstorming!

Thinking back to all of my favorite songs for the past 30 years, I compiled a list and assigned one of this year's Top Ten contestents to sing it.

So here is my dream list...

If they have 70s week:

Ace – Baby Come Back (Player)
Bucky – Already Gone (The Eagles)
Chris – Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad (Meat Loaf)
Elliott – Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
Katharine – Heartbreaker (Pat Benatar)
Kellie – You Never Can Tell (Emmylou Harris)
Lisa – Heart of Glass (Blondie)
Mandisa – It’s So Easy (Linda Ronstadt)
Paris – Fire (The Pointer Sisters)
Taylor – I Need a Lover (John Cougar)

If they have 80s week:

Ace – She Drives Me Crazy (Fine Young Cannibals)
Bucky – Lost in You (Rod Stewart)
Chris – Here I Go Again (Whitesnake)
Elliott – Roll With It (Steve Winwood)
Katharine – Open Your Heart (Madonna)
Kellie – Harden My Heart (Quarterflash)
Lisa – Somebody’s Knocking (Terri Gibbs)
Mandisa – Been Around The World (Lisa Stansfield)
Paris – Only the Lonely (The Motels)
Taylor – Wishing Well (Terence Trent Darby)

If they have 90s week:

Ace – Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
Bucky – One Headlight (The Wallflowers)
Chris – Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)
Elliott – I Believe I Can Fly (R. Kelly)
Katharine – Down So Long (Jewel)
Kellie – Girls With Guitars (Wynonna)
Lisa – My Favorite Mistake (Sheryl Crow)
Mandisa – I Feel Lucky (Mary Chapin Carpenter)
Paris – Give Me One Reason (Tracy Chapman)
Taylor – I’m on Fire (Bruce Springsteen)

If they have country week:

Ace – Whenever You Come Around (Vince Gill)
Bucky – All I Want is a Life (Tim McGraw)
Chris – The Red Strokes (Garth Brooks)
Elliott – Don’t Rock the Jukebox (Alan Jackson)
Katharine – It Was (Chely Wright)
Kellie – Poor Poor Pitiful Me (Terri Clark)
Lisa – Xs & Os (Trisha Yearwood)
Mandisa – Wild Angels (Martina McBride)
Paris – Timber I’m Falling in Love (Patty Loveless)
Taylor – TROUBLE (Travis Tritt)

No comments:

Post a Comment