Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lara Stone Is The Model With The Most



Our favorite female top model Lara Stone, who's body is quite impeccable, says that she herself, isn't head over heels when it comes to her own body image.



Lara tells British Vogue,
"Like most women, I have days where I feel like today I’m not leaving the house – you know days where you’ve got a spot on your nose or when you’ve just got off a flight, eaten fish and chips and feel really bloated – that one happens a lot to me. You have to accept yourself though, and accept that there will always be something to worry about. It’s much easier just to accept things."


She also revealed her desire to be play a part in the Zoolander sequel saying, "I’d be so good at that ‘Blue Steel’ pose. I think I’d enjoy doing that, it’d be funny." She also commented how fun it would be to also play a 'villainous Bond girl.' But alas, Lara's plate is quite full as the new face of Calvin Klein's 'ck one shock campaign. Oh the scheduling issues of a major model in demand. Must be nice! But how we adore thee, Miss Lara Stone.



No comments:

Post a Comment