Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Victoria Beckham Style Reaches 600 Followers :)



Victoria Beckham Style has reached 600 followers and I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank all of you for your overwhelming support! What was once a simple hobby has turned into a full blown passion and I have all of you, and the Beckhams of course, to thank!



It has been a whirl wind of a year with extremely tough times and extremely happy ones and I know I've been a bit MIA often due to family tragedies but so many of you have stuck by me through thick and thin and I really appreciate all of your kindness! Hopefully the remainder of the year will be amazing and we will have lots to look forward to (especially next month)!



Thank you all again! Your support means the world to me! xoxo - Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment