Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Clothes Call: Marie Claire US - November 2010

This Bottega Veneta ensemble is my favorite of them all! I love it! It reminds me of summer time on a yacht! I also really like how they modified Victoria's dress from the runway - they shortened the hemline and gave it a brand new belt. I also adore her hairstyle and how they kept the accessories minimal!

This Bordelle fall 2010 bustier dress was paired with a Giambattista Valli resort 2011 animal print jacket, an Hermes scarf, Alaia heels, and VB sunglasses.

Also paired with the same Hermes scarf, VB sunglasses, and Snooki-like poof was this Jean Paul Gaultier resort 2011 coat, and killer spiked Louboutins!

This Monique Lhuillier resort 2011 cranberry colored gown is exquisite! I love how it fit Victoria perfectly without making her look extremely thin. The added belt was a nice touch as were the sparkling Louboutins - I could've done with out the swim cap type hat though.

Ever since she became a dress designer, not one photo shoot of hers has not included a VB piece. This trench dress from her fall 2010 collection was paired with self designed sunglasses, Brian Atwood heels, chunky jewelry, and a large fan.

My second favorite ensemble was not included in the shoot but I just had to add it to this list because I've been patiently waiting for Victoria to wear a blue piece from her fall 2010 collection and she did just that in this column dress. Love it, love it, love it - so sad it wasn't in the magazine!
source: style & Marie Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment