Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recap: Victoria Leaves Scotts Restaurant

First of all, I just want to say thank you for those of you who have been very understanding and patient during the past few weeks while my fiance was moving. The internet was hooked up last week but unfortunately, right after I posted my "Finally" message, it went out and had to be reinstalled - there was a problem with the wiring outside. So... my plans for blogging all of my recaps this weekend were shot when it was spent waiting for the cable to be repaired. It was all done this morning so here I am!

On Tuesday, October 5th, Victoria got leggy with while she dined at Scott's Restaurant in London. The fashionista wore an itty bitty Roberto Cavalli ensemble and carried one of her new bags.
source: DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment