Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally!

Hey everybody!

How are you all doing? I hope you all have been having a great week! I just wanted to let you all know that my fiance finally had his computer and Internet installed today! It took much longer than we expected but it is all done now!

Thankfully, I will be back to blogging this weekend for sure. I have lots to catch up on (outfit posts, David's goal with the Galaxy, Victoria's trip to London, Get the Look posts, and of course her Marie Claire spread!) and I plan on doing so ASAP!

I forgot how incredibly frustrating and monotonous moving can be! So glad we only have a few boxes left!

Thanks again for all of your patience! I appreciate it and will talk to you all soon!

xo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment