Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who Wore it Better: Victoria or Kim Kardashian?

These Christian Louboutin Altaboutin boots are one of my favorites from his fall 2010 collection. Typically, when I lust after a pair of shoes, as time goes by, they always pop up on Victoria. She was the first celebrity, that I can recall anyway, to wear these out and several, including Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera, soon followed.

Since then, of course Kim Kardashian has been spotted wearing them (honestly it seems like Kim is more or less style stalking VB lately). She wore them yesterday while out to lunch with Ciara in NYC.

So who wore them better? For me, even though I'm not a huge fan of cut-offs and boots, Victoria wins this hands down. It's too much leather on leather with Kim.


No comments:

Post a Comment