Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Reign of Sanjaya Ends



Good-bye to His Adorableness. Ugh. 'Bout darn time...

Okay, okay... just for My Kid, here are some Sanjaya links:

From his exit interview:
"Q: Let's talk about your hair, even though there are more important things going on in the world. Were those 'dos your idea or someone else's?
A: I do have great hair, I have to admit. When I first came in I had long hair and I just wanted it to look good and look presentable on TV. I think people want to connect something to each contestant and that thing people connected with me was my hair. Once that became my thing I just played on it. It was fun. I enjoyed every minute of it."

Speaking of hair...
Check out Sanjaya's Photo Album

Sanjaya does Letterman
I kinda like him now that he's off the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment