Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2007

Why I Love Chris Sligh



Why do I think Chris Sligh is awesome? Lots of reasons… he is smart, talented, and has a great sense of humor. Almost every comment on this AI page is funny!

But most importantly, he is a Christian. Per the “About Me” section of his blogs: “I am first and foremost a Christ-follower…” Amen to that! I totally admire that he was gutsy enough to sing Contemporary Christian songs on the show, most notably "Wanna be Loved" by dc Talk. Of course he received lots of criticism for this, since Hollywood is run by evil forces.

Also, Chris seems very devoted to his adorable wife. And he did not give up on his band from back home and is promoting the CD that he made with them. It is getting good reviews from the Christian community. I am going to amazon right now to buy “Take a Chance on Something Beautiful” by Half Past Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment