Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, August 21, 2010

In Victoria's and My Closet: Cutler & Gross Sunglasses

After lusting over Victoria's black Cutler & Gross 0811 sunglasses for over a year and tirelessly looking for them all over the internet, I finally have a pair of my own and I LOVE them!

Once Victoria was spotted in them, the black pair seemed to go MIA as far as the internet goes. But some sites did have them in a dusty gray, maroon, and even a brown color. Luckily, I stumbled across a website for a NY optician and they had all of the colors available in this style in stock - including the infamous black pair.

I ordered them via their website and they cost me $445 (yes I know they were a bit pricey but each pair is 100% handmade - which I found out after receiving them). They shipped mine in from London so it took about two weeks, but after I got them, the wait time was well worth it! I completely adore them and I can see why Victoria owns them in a variety of colors and wears them often!
*Excuse the picture - I took it with my iPhone in my friends driveway while I was waiting for her the other day. It makes them look awfully light and they aren't at all. I'll add better pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment