Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Louie Spence Loves Victoria

Louie Spence, who is best known for his role in UK TV show Pineapple Dance Studios, is good friends with the Victoria Beckham and recently joined her for dinner at Beckingham Palace while she was in the UK.

Spence was recently asked about Mrs. B by Britain's Closer magazine and this is what he had to say...
"Posh eats the same as everyone else. I wasn't staring at her plate as I was munching on my meat, but I could see she had a healthy appetite. I love going round Posh's gaff. The first time we had a Chinese takeaway, and the second time she had someone in to cook for her. She's an Aries like me, so she's got the best sense of humour. She tells dirty jokes, funny jokes, jokes about herself..."
source: fameblab

No comments:

Post a Comment