Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More of The Beckhams' Relaxing Weekend

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who left birthday wishes in the comments of the previous post! You're all very sweet! I had a wonderful day with my family and friends! And a very happy birthday to those of you who shared it with me!

Victoria, David, and their three sons made the most of this past weekend relaxing at a beautiful beach house in Santa Monica with a few friends. Reports are saying that the house actually belongs to one of the couple's close friends and they borrowed it for the time being.

They look like they really had a wonderful time soaking in the rays, enjoying the fresh sea air, and spending quality time together.


I love how Victoria can even make a classic black bikini and coverup Posh! And of course David looks hot as always!

For many more pics, click here - my friends over at ZigaZig-ha! always have the best photos... like the one above that I just love! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment