Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Celebrities in dVb: Kim Kardashian in Victoria Beckham Fall 2010

Now I have to admit, I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the Kardashians... some days I absolutely adore them and others not so much. But one thing I find is consistent is that I'm always interested in what they are wearing.. particularly Kim and Kourtney who are a bit more my style. I know Kim works with stylist Monica Rose and I can't help but say that ever since she's been working with her, Kim's street style is fabulous! I would definitely love to raid her closet!

With that being said, Kim hasn't always been a favorite of mine on the red carpet (unlike her street style, her red carpet looks are so so in my opinion) but she really got it right on Thursday night at the 9th annual InStyle summer soiree hosted by InStyle editor Ariel Foxman and the West Coast Editors in LA. To the event, she wore the lovely asymmetrical drape neck dress, #55, from Victoria's fall 2010 collection with the infamous YSL pumps. She really looked amazing! It hugs her in all the right places!

Yes I know she hops on the bandwagon of nearly every trend but there's not denying how fabulous she looks here!
source: Style & Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment