Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Victoria Takes the Boys For Japanese Food

After spending the day at the park watching Romeo's basketball game, Victoria Beckham took her three sons out to dinner at Gyu-Kaku, a Japanese BBQ restaurant.

It seems like the boys tried Victoria's patience. You can see that she's tried to pull back her little guy, Cruz, into his seat while eldest, Brookyln, plays up to the cameras in the front.


The photo above reminds me, I still have to take pictures and post about my Cutler & Gross sunglasses! I received them over a week ago and absolutely adore them! Hard to imagine they slipped my mind like this! I'll do a post tomorrow after I play photographer with them!
source: DailyMail & www.zigazig-ha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment