Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Celebrities in VB: Kelly Ripa in Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 - #52

Kelly Ripa is one of my favorite celebrities! I absolutely adore her! She is also one of Victoria's fans, just like us, especially when it comes to VB's fashion collection. Kelly owns atleast one dress per season since the beginning! She definitely gives Demi Moore and Elle Macpherson a run for their money in the biggest VBC fan race!

Here she is outside of the David Letterman studios on November 9th in another of my favorite fall 2010 dresses, the flared skirt dress, or #52. She looked incredible as she always does in a VB design. She paired the dress with Victoria's (and my) favorite Brian Atwood black satin Maniac pumps, an elgant updo hairstyle, and simple jewelry.

Kelly's appearance on Letterman aired last night. Click below to watch!

source: Style, People

No comments:

Post a Comment