Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 13, 2010

In VB's Closet: Brian Atwood Resort 2011 Shoes

I was patiently waiting for Brian Atwood's official site to be updated with his latest collections and much to my happiness, when I checked today it was! Of the items added were those in the resort 2011 collection... two of which Victoria already owns.

The black Satin Maniac pumps are one of my absolute favorite pairs! I have been searching and searching for them but have had no luck until now! Victoria was the first celebrity to be spotted wearing them and since then, Kelly Ripa, Demi Moore, and Kristen Stewart (to name a few) all have them in their closets as well.

The Milena cork slingbacks with chain details are also fabulous! I absolutely loved when Victoria paired them with her bright green Goat dress!
source: Zimbio & BrianAtwood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment