Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Celebrities in VB: Jessica Seinfeld in Victoria Beckham Fall 2010

She's not one that we get to see very often, but Jessica Seinfeld certainly stood out at the Broadway opening of "Colin Quinn Long Story Short" at the Helen Hayes Theatre on November 9th in NYC.

On the arm of her famous husband, Jessica looked amazing in the teal drape front fitted dress, #53, from VB's fall 2010 collection. She paired it with black pumps and a leopard clutch. In my opinion, and I'm not just saying this because I adore Victoria, but this is the best I have ever seen Jessica look! The pumps seem a tad heavy but I'll overlook that because this dress looks like it was made with only her in mind! So unbelievably stunning!!
source: Style

No comments:

Post a Comment