Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hermes du Jour: 35cm Gold Togo Birkin with Gold Hardware

It seems like eons have passed since I did my last Hermes du Jour post which is crazy because it is one of my favorite features! What better way to get started than with this classic 35cm gold Birkin in Togo leather with gold hardware!

This bag is devine! Victoria has owned it for several years now (think early 2000s) and it has made the move from Spain, London, LA... you name it! It is definitely a classic handbag and a quintessential Hermes staple. The golden color with matching gold hardware is undoubtedly a celebrity favorite (I know just from watching Bravo TV's newest Housewives series... Beverly Hills... three of the ladies carried it on the same episode!).

One of my favorite times Victoria carried this bag was when she acted a bit nonchalantly at the Farmer's Market and used it as her grocery bag... such a chic alternative to plastic don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment