Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

In VB's Closet: Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 Cadet Coat

I absolutely adore Victoria's Burberry Prorsum fall 2010 wool Cadet coat with a tulle hemline! This was one of my favorite pieces of the collection so it doesn't surprise me that it was scooped up by Victoria! She paired it with a VB handbag and sunglasses and Louboutin Alti boots.

I would've loved to see her wear it like the runway model with her hair down and a pair of fabulous thigh high boots and leggings underneath! That would be a bit of a switch from the trench coat/bare leg/boot look that she has standardized at airports but she does look fab!

You can purchase this coat here for $3,595 (oh how I wish I had that lying around!).
source: Style

No comments:

Post a Comment