Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Catching McPheever

Katharine Hope McPhee
“Born in the Sherman Oaks district of Los Angeles, Katharine has been singing since the age of two.”

Does She Have The Kiss Of An American Idol Champion?
“When Katharine McPhee did finally make it upstairs, she became the first American Idol contestant to officially make it to the top 24. Randy, Paula, and Simon each puckered up and gave Katharine a kiss on the lips to congratulate her. When Katharine got back downstairs, she told the other contestants, 'and the best part, I kissed all three judges on the lips.'”

Official American Idol Contestant Page
“Q: What are your personal goals in life?
A: Have a great family, healthy relationships, give to others who are needy and be a kick ass performer.”

Is Katharine McPhee The Misunderstood American Idol Finalist?
“Katharine seems to have a bubbly, excitable personality, and many of her fans have pointed out that what many think is conceit is actually just enthusiasm. ...The fact that the biggest dirt that has been uncovered on Katharine McPhee is that she got a little racy while practicing for a play, some vague link to scientology, and that she smiled at an inappropriate time probably signifies that she’s led a pretty clean life.”

Feeling McPhortunate
“Katharine McPhee: 'I came in second for a reason.'”

Katharine McPhee Is Candid Post-'AI'
“Her personality, stage vs. home: I don't focus on people saying things about me, they don't really know me so the way I come off on camera on the show is part of who I am ... I definitely have a fun, silly side of me, I like to make people laugh and just be silly, but sometimes it's hard to do that when you've just sung and performed, and the judges are suddenly judging you and you can't speak out, 'cause you're worried that the fans will think 'She's stuck-up, who does she think she is?'”

Katharine Congratulates '39-Year-Old' Taylor, Calls Meat Loaf Duet 'Interesting'
“'Idol' runner-up tells fans not to be sad — after all, she's got new shoes.”

Kat Fan Sites
Katharine McPhee.org
Katharine Fans
Katharine Online

No comments:

Post a Comment