Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wildfire Smoldering Hot!

To my wonderful, bright, sweet Kid - I know you are still the biggest Chris Daughtry fan of all... so this page is for you. Happy birthday! Love, Mom

No worries for Chris Daughtry... he has a long, long future ahead of him!

Check out the chatter on the 'net...

The Most Shocking AI Elimination EVER
“The other Idols stood speechless, mouths agape. Even the judges - usually unflappable - didn't foresee Daughtry's ouster: Simon Cowell's jaw fell slack; Paula Abdul's eyes filled with tears.”

Chris Daughtry Gets Job Offer From Fuel
“'Chris, if you are watching, we've talked about this before, and if you want to entertain it again we'll take it and go,' Jeff Abercrombie said.”

Will Chris Daughtry Accept Fuel's Offer?
“'That's really cool,' Chris said. 'I'm flattered. You know, I don't want to say yes, and I don't want to say no right now. I just want to make sure what I decide on is the right thing for me.'”

Chris Daughtry Gets Support From His Wife and Ace Young After Elimination
“'I was really expecting her to be really out of control and I was going to have to be the one to console her,' Chris said. 'But I think it was the other way around and she was really just telling me how proud she was of me and that she was really sorry that that happened. But she said that things happen for a reason and we just have to hang on and see what that is and see that there's a bigger picture there.'”

Who Will Take The AI5 Crown?
“Will Simon Cowell have to market a Taylor Hicks album?” (It would serve him right as much as he has dissed him!! Ha!)

Chris's EW Exit Interview
“Chris Daughtry: 'I'm grateful for what I was able to do, for the way the fans took to me and were so accepting of my style. But you heard the crowd's responses. How do you go from that to being voted off? It's a big mystery. It doesn't make sense logically. I have to realize God has a bigger plan.'”

Chris Daughtry: Life After 'Idol'
“This Is Amazing: Chris Daughtry is living large after his 'Idol' stint.”

AI's Official Chris Page
“Q: Most embarrassing moments?
A: I was taking photos with my first band and my leather pants ripped and my butt was showing. It was great.”

Chris's Wikipedia Entry
“Christopher Jacob "Chris" Daughtry (born December 26, 1979) is an American singer and musician. He was the fourth-place finalist on the fifth season of American Idol.”

TV.com's Chris Page
“Christopher Jacob Daughtry has been singing as a serious effort since he was sixteen or seventeen - with no formal training! As a teenager his dream was to be a martial arts star - this eclectic guy is also handy with a brush...paint brush that is - he's quite the artist; paints and draws.”

‘Idol’ Daughtry has small-town support
“Rocker is also a father of two and a good neighbor”

Chris Daughtry, A Rock Singer On American Idol 5
“Chris Daughtry said he was inspired by Bo Bice to audition for American Idol.”

Absent Element
“Chris is the lead singer of the rock band Absent Element, a band based in Raleigh with at least two self-produced CDs, a wide following and airplay on Raleigh's WBBB 96.1 FM contemporary rock station.”

FAN SITES
The Daughtry Gang
Mr. Daughtry
Chris Daughtry Web

No comments:

Post a Comment