Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yaminion Charm

Efraym Elliott Yamin
“Elliott Yamin (pronounced yah-meen) was born in Los Angeles, California to an Israeli Jewish father, Shaul Yamin (of Iraqi heritage) and a Jewish American mother, Claudette Yamin, née Goldberg, who herself was a former professional singer. He began singing at the age of five and had no formal training.”

AI's Elliott Page
“Q: What are your personal goals in life?
A: To help educate young people about music and diabetes. I want to be an inspiration to others.”

Yamin earns strong marks on 'Idol'
“'Idol' judges praise him as second best in semifinal round”

Keen on Yamin
“Elliott's fans are more than enthused about his soulful crooning.”

Elliott’s Return
“When Richmond’s 'Idol' came to town.”

Graceful Exit
“Elliott Yamin: I felt the opposite of bitter.”

MTV Interview
“Q: You always came across as so happy. Are you really that happy?
A: Absolutely. Why not? What's there to be upset about? This is the best thing I've ever done in my life, for myself and my family. I've had the time of my life. Why not let it show?”

"Whatever Comes My Way, I'll Take It"
“Yesterday's gone and I'm living for today and tomorrow.”

Elliott Yamin Says There's Music After 'Idol'
“'American Idol' isn't the last stop on his music career and vows to carry on”

Fan Sites
Elliott Fans
Elliott Online

No comments:

Post a Comment