Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Asia’h Epperson, Vivacious “Jill of All Trades”


From the very beginning we were drawn into Asia’h’s heartbreaking story. She is the most vibrant, energetic, enthusiastic contestant that has ever been on the show.

With her unique voice and exotic beauty, there is definitely a career in show business for Asia’h. Like Paula said, her journey has only just begun.

From her AI home page:
Q: Do you have any lucky charms?
A: My grandma’s rings and Dad’s guitar picks.

From her EW exit interview:
Q: What kind of career do you want? Whose would you model yours after?
A: “I want to be so major, you don't even know! Singing is not the end for me. I've always done everything. I'm a busybody. I love just to do different things. So, it goes to everything for me — acting, modeling, TV shows, I mean, anything! Fashion lines! I want to be like a Jennifer Lopez or a Beyoncé, someone who is like an entrepreneur or queen of all media!”

In her MTV interview she reveals that she thinks going first this week cost her votes and that she deserved to be in the Top 12.

Keeping in touch... Asia’h’s AI page and TV.com page.

No comments:

Post a Comment