Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lauren Alaina – Teenage Dynamo



















From her very first appearance on the show, fans could tell that Lauren would be a front-runner. The cute, funny, talented teenager demonstrated versatility during the season that won her many fans.

Week after week Lauren delivered entertaining performances; the Georgia native is a natural on the stage. We learn more about this year’s adorable runner-up from her post-show interviews.

Lauren was raised on country music and it’s the genre that is closest to her heart. She is hoping to make it to the CMA festival this year. Carrie Underwood is one of the artists that she looks up to, and she was thrilled to perform with her at the finale.

She has been a fan of American Idol since the beginning and was thrilled when the age limit was lowered to fifteen. She doesn’t regret trying out so young. “I feel like if something’s your dream and you know what you want, you should go for it.”

The teenager feels that her lack of self-confidence had a positive effect in the long run. She is her own worst critic. “The things I didn’t like about myself, I worked on the whole time I was on the show and really tried to improve myself. It was really helpful for me to grow as a person and as an artist.”

She is completely satisfied with her second place finish on the show this year. “God has a different plan for me,” she says. “I’m very fortunate to have made it.”

There has been a lot of gossip that Lauren and Scotty are more than friends but she denies this rumor. She says, “I couldn’t have picked a better person to get second place to but him.”

As for being a role model to others, the singer says, “I’m not fake and I don’t want to mislead people as to who I am. I crack jokes a lot but I can be serious too... I plan on not changing who I am for anything.”

You can read more about Lauren Alaina Suddeth on her official American Idol web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment