Gosh what an awful David Beckham fan I've been! His birthday passed several weeks ago on May 2nd but with everything going on, I didn't even stop to wish him a very happy birthday so I will do so now... Happy Belated Birthday David!!
If you recall, my friends over at GlamBeckhams and ZigaZig-ha! put together a fan collaboration video filled with birthday messages. Many of you may have even been included! I just wanted to thank both Lah & Ahnny for including Victoria Beckham Style in it even though I didn't get a chance to submit anything so thank you both for being so wonderful!! Check out all of their and your hardwork below!
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Browne World–Kwannam Chu connects with Soul model Oskar Tranum for his latest work with I.T Post magazine. Venturing outdoors for a dreamy d...
-
Photographer Daniel Sannwald collaborated with art director Philippe Di Méo on this fantastic film for Les Liquides Imaginaires, a project o...
-
Australian Scene–The models of Success invade the latest edition of GQ Style Australia, photographed by Marton Perlaki. Showing up in fine f...
-
I absolutely loved wading through the photos of David and the LA Galaxy Childrens Soccer Clinic at the International Sports Centre in Newca...
-
Personal Quotes My body is so important to me... my face, my arms, my legs, my hands, my eyes, everything. I use everything I have. Whe...
-
"One of the nail colors was first called Bitter Chocolate, and it is such a dark, dramatic shade that I changed it to Bitter Bitch. My ...
-
Rock Darling–Success model Will Westall dons rock-infused separates for a new story in Swedish magazine Café. Photographed by John Scarisbri...
-
The Poetry Teller–Returning to I.T Post once more, Kwannam Chu captures Viggo Jonasson under a romantic light for a rustic story in the late...
-
Harvest–Elmer Olsen model Justin P. dons a new fall wardrobe for Plaid magazine. Captured through the lens of photographer Jaclyn Lock and s...
-
Minka Kelly Hair Minka Kelly Hair are so shinny and silky this is what is the best thing about Minka Kelly . Specially Minka Kelly Hair ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment