Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Brandon the Background Singer



'Bye Brandon... gone from the show way too soon!

From his exit interview:
"ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Brandon, you sound so happy. Why? You just got kicked off the biggest show on TV.
BRANDON ROGERS: I'm in a good mood. I was in a good mood last night. Somebody has to go every week. I'm just so glad I made it to the top 12."

Brandon is a class act!!

A reminder of his background from Yahoo:
"A former background vocalist for such performers as Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake and Usher, Brandon Rogers, 29, stepped into the solo spotlight during his season 6 “American Idol” audition, impressing the judges with his caramel smooth vocals."

This show needed you to stay! The "voters" got this all wrong!

From his official AI Page:
"Q: If you don’t make it on AMERICAN IDOL, what will you do?
A: Keep going after my dreams."

Please do that Brandon because you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment