Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stylish Stephanie, You Will Be Missed



This show drives me crazy! Stephanie should NOT be going home tonight!!

In her exit interview, Stephanie says she's okay with leaving ...
"ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Stephanie, how do you sound so happy and calm today?
STEPHANIE EDWARDS: I'm okay. I'm good, actually. I don't know why. I just have a very positive attitude."

We will miss that wonderful attitude AND your stylish wardrobe!

From her official AI page:
"Q: Do you have any rituals or things you do each time before you perform?
A: I pray to God, “If it’s your will, let it be done.”"

Stephanie is too good for this show anyway!

A reminder of what the show has lost... from the Yahoo page:
"Short-haired chanteuse Stephanie Edwards, 19, amazed “American Idol” judges during her season 6 audition, drawing comparisons from Simon Cowell to old-school torch singers – made even more incredible, considering her young age."

God bless Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment