Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 17, 2007

“Top o' the morning to ya!”


“An’ the rest of the day to you.”

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, my friends!

Well, since I don’t drink and don’t particularly care for parades, today was just another day. Being of Irish descent, I did at least wear green at some point. Mostly for fear of getting pinched; still have phobias from grade school about that.

My Kid has a couple of friends over this weekend, so she is on her side of the house doing her thang. My Hubby is helping paint the church today. So I have been left to my own devices, one of them being my new iPod that I finally learned how to use. Have discovered that cleaning my house is SO MUCH MORE FUN when this gadget is attached to me. Had my whole domain sparking in only 35 songs. It was great!

After housekeeping, it’s time to sit down with the latest TV Guide, the one with Paula Abdul on the cover. She is begging and pleading for all of us to believe that she is NOT ON ANYTHING, thank you very much. This article is unintentionally hilarious. Too funny how she contradicts herself, especially in regards to her feelings for Simon. Irregardless, I am still a fan of hers; her quirks are oddly endearing. (Can’t help but wonder how ticked Simon is that Paula got a TVG cover and not him. Heh.)

Now it’s surf-the-net-for-Idol-stuff time. I go to all of my favorite sites, diggin’ for dirt, er I mean info.

Some good news about Idols Past…

Elliott’s CD will be released on March 20. In addition to his first song sounding awesome, he has had the makeover of the century.

Another one of my favorites from last year, MANDISA is featured on tobyMac’s latest CD Portable Sounds. I ordered this from amazon and it is fantastic. Mandisa has an opera bit that she does on it and even though opera is not my thang, I still love her.

Both Ruben and Fantasia have hits climbing the R&B charts. Daughtry and Carrie are still ruling the rock and country charts, respectively.

Taylor has lost some weight. One of his new diet staples is chicken noodle soup. Mmm mmm good.

Speaking of mmm mmm … I found a new Ace Young website, and while I have not been a big fan of his singing, he sure is pretty to look at.

As for Idols Present …

The rags say that LaKisha and Sanjaya have bonded and are special friends. Does anyone find it strange how the Sanjaya Hairgate Scandal has escalated??

Even though he has had to shut most of it down for now, Chris Sligh has a really good blog. One of his pre-AI posts is still there and he is a very interesting fellow.

I leave you with an …

Irish Blessing…
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment