Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Look for Less: Brian Atwood Chain Back RZ Boots

I don't know about all of you, but I sure fell head over heels for Brian Atwood and Rachel Zoe's RZ boots from Brian's fall 2010 collection the minute we first saw them on Victoria. Yes, they were available soon after, but they came with a hefty price tag of $2,900.

Since I don't have thousands of dollars lying around to shell out for one pair of shoes, you can imagine the excitement I felt when I saw these chain back stretch boots available on Venus.com. Unlike the Atwoods which would cost thousands, these are much more budget friendly at $49!!
You can order them here and they are expected to ship on May 15th.

FYI: Victoria, Kim Kardashian, and Rachel Zoe all adore these boots.

source: Venus, BrianAtwood.com, CP

No comments:

Post a Comment