Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hermes du Jour: 35cm Red Clemence Birkin

Since it's been so slow in Beckhamland lately and a while since I've done an Hermes du Jour post, I figured that I'd bring it back while we are waiting for Victoria and David to emerge.

This 35cm red clemence leather Birkin with palladium hardware is such a stunning shade of red. It reminds me of the reddest of red lipstick colors! Victoria toted this bag around a lot in 2008 but it hasn't really had much airtime since then. Below are three of my favorite ensembles that were finished off with this red Birkin. My absolute favorite is the all white Marc Jacobs look in the middle! I love the pop of red that came from both her bag and sunglasses! Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment