Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Victoria Beckham Covers Allure Magazine's March Issue

For Allure magazine's March 2011 issue, Victoria Beckham sits flawlessly on the cover. It is the magazine's 20th anniversary issue and another fabulous cover for Victoria.

Excerpts from the interview with VB:

On her life at home:Our house is a really happy house. There are kids running around and laughing and joking, I smile so much more than people would think. There’s nothing better than being in LA with my kids, cooking dinner with my husband and having a romantic night in, and I get an email, and Demi Moore, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Blake Lively, or whoever it is, is doing the red carpet and wearing my dress.”

On Oprah wearing a dress from her collection: “I was so proud, I rang my mum.”

On being comfortable in her own skin: “For the first time, I feel like what you see is what you get. This is me: the more natural hair, the slightly more relaxed way of dressing. I feel really content personally and professionally. I’m not freaked out about getting older. I’m growing older with the most amazing man I’ve ever met - with my soul mate. Life’s great.”

On her love for the USA: "I'm very proud to be English, but I feel that I've been slightly adopted by America. I love the culture, the attitude. I mean, God, I believe in the American dream! We like the fact that there are people in L.A. who are way more famous than we are."

On her fitness regimen: "I'm not one of those people who can't eat carbs. I eat a lot. I do. I run four miles a day on the treadmill. I know that works for me, so I've kind of trained myself."
source: JustJared & NY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment