Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Favorite Elements of the VB Fall 2011 Collection

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely adore Victoria's fall 2011 collection! I think that this season really proved that Victoria is a fashion designer... point blank. Her Spice days have been put completely behind her as she showed that she has evolved and is getting better and better with each passing season.

Some of the elements of the fall 2011 collection that I really liked were...

The ruffled and buckled necklines! We are used to seeing a very structured piece from Victoria and this season she loosened up a bit and experimented with different necklines. For the newest additions... the coats, she added chic buckles at the top which is something we've never seen before. I find them quite alluring and understatedly sexy! The ruffled high necklines were my favorite and a focal point for me. The are so feminine and flirty! Can't wait to see them on VB and her huge celebrity following!

I also loved the pleating very much as it too was brand new! Victoria stated that the pleats were ironed on by hand and this is a huge trend on the runways for fall. I also really liked how she did long and short versions which gives the collection even more of a variety.

And of course, just because I'm a sucker for sparkles, I loved the new embellishments. This season Victoria only embellished one dress with dazzling gems and the result was new and stunning! I also loved the new dotted print as I find it perfect for fall - especially because of the lovely jewel tone colors!


And finally, these are my absolute favorite designs from the fall 2011 collection. I really adored the belted pieces that have a separate feel to them. Another job well done Victoria!

What did you all think of the new collection? I'm dying to here your thoughts!
source: Style

No comments:

Post a Comment