Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to wish you all a very sweet and happy Valentine's Day! It is a very special day for my fiance and I... if you a regular readers you would know that we got engaged a year ago today! So he has the day planned for us after I leave work.

Because of the holiday, I won't have time to blog today. So, I will be updating the blog tomorrow. I am actually off all day which is great because I have sooo much to add about the new fall 2011 collection (LOVED IT!!) that I am so excited for! I also have new magazine cover news (and a pic!), celebrities in the VB collection to add, as well as reviews, candids from NYC, and of course.. a bit a bout David! S o stay tuned and check back tomorrow for all of the news!

Until then, have a very sweet day with your Valentines!

xo- Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment