Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

David's New Tattoo


First of all, I just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and comments regarding my grandfather. It's a very difficult time for my family and I right now, and the fact that you all are very understanding really means a lot to me! He seems to be staying the same right now.. no better, but no worse either. He's going to have another surgery this week so hopefully it will all go well and he will get better soon!

On the other hand, it has been a bit slow in Beckhamland lately, but I will my best to catch up on what I've missed... starting with David's newest tattoo reveal. His latest ink is on his chest and it is of Jesus being lifted by three cherubs, of whom David says symbolise himself and his three sons. "It’s Jesus being carried by three cherubs and obviously the cherubs are my boys and so my thought of it is that at some point my boys are going to need to look after me and that’s what they’re doing in the picture. It means a lot."

The tattoo is the handy work of one of LA’s biggest tattoo artists, Mark Mahoney, who has worked on a long list of famous names who include Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. "He’s not a tattooist who goes on and does TV programmes. He’s low key and stays out of things and is very talented."


source: DM

No comments:

Post a Comment