Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Adorable Miss Jordin Sparks



She is the winner of this year’s American Idol. And she is only 17!! Have you heard?? She is ONLY SEVENTEEN!!! Ahahahahaha

Jordin Sparks Crowned as 'American Idol'
"Thank you so much for everything," she told the crowd. "Mom, Dad, I love you. Nana, Papa, P.J., thank you guys."

Jordin triumphs as youngest Idol ever
What'll she do to unwind? "I have no idea. Sleep? Play with my dogs?"

'I Love the Love!'
"Q: How do your parents feel? A: I've been watching the show since I was 12 and I've always wanted to do it and I've always told my mom every year at the finale or during the show, "I want to do that, Mom…"

Jordin Marvels At 'American Idol' Win: 'My Heartbeat Was Pounding In My Ears'
"Sparks hopes to 'infuse all sorts of genres' into upcoming album."

Sparks Flyin'
''I said I wanted to do it, and now I've done it,'' says the exhilarated youngest winner ever.

"I Can't Believe That I Won!"
"I had no idea what was going to happen. When Blake and I were standing up there [waiting to hear who'd won], he was just like, 'I love you, sweetheart,' and he squeezed my hand, and I realized that no matter what happened, everything was going to be OK."

Official AI web page
Q: What’s been your toughest obstacle in life?
A: Trying to get through math class.

Wikipedia
"Jordin Brianna Sparks (born on December 22, 1989 in Staten Island, New York) is an American singer."

official web site

fan site
another fan site

No comments:

Post a Comment