Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Phil, the Navy Family Man


When Phil chose “Blaze of Glory,” he knew it would be his adios song. What a classy guy and an inspiration to military folks everywhere. He will be missed.

Phil’s official AI page
"Q: What has been your proudest moment in life so far?
A: Marrying the most amazing woman on the planet and then, of course, meeting my babies."

His navy career may cause him to miss the AI tour this summer.
"Q: Did your Navy brothers tease or applaud you?
A: I got a lot of support. Up front they made fun of me when I went to the auditions. Once I got on the show they were nothing but supportive. They sent me lots of text messages."

Article from the Navy Times
"Stacey’s “American Idol” career began as a debt to a buddy. Stacey’s mother, Andrell, a nurse in Smyrna, Tenn., told The (Nashville) Tennessean on April 11 that Stacey had agreed to sing at his friend’s wedding, but that when he couldn’t make it, the friend told Stacey the only way he could make good was by auditioning for “American Idol” in Memphis, which he did. The rest is history."

Check out the adorable audio clip of Phil’s daughter on his myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment