Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, February 29, 2008

Alaina Whitaker, Little Girl with a Big Voice


In Dallas, when Alaina Whitaker was told she looked like a certain previous AI winner, she quipped “I prefer to think that Carrie Underwood looks like ME.”

Alaina and her sister Brittney perform and compete in various singing contests. The prize for a solo win in Star Idol’s competition was an all-expense paid trip to the American Idol audition.

From her AI home page:
Q: What other talents do you have?
A: I am captain of the pom squad at my school so I love to dance. I run track. I'm also pretty good at shopping!

In her EW exit interview – Q: What does tomorrow bring for you? A: Well, I definitely think it's important to finish school. Singing is my passion; it's what I want to do with my life.

From her AOL interview, regarding her emotional send off: “I really think I would have regretted it if I hadn't sung. Now, the next day, I can really look at it and take so much away from this. It's a blessing.”

Keeping in touch... Alaina’s myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment