Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, February 22, 2008

Colton Berry - Ellen G's Little Bro?


Colton Berry, a likable kid who joked unabashedly about his resemblance to Ellen Degeneres was the last one voted off on Thursday night's show.

Although he was shown briefly during Hollywood week, we did not get a chance to know Colton very well.

From his AI home page:
Q: Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
A: I get WAY hyper and talk WAY too much and usually embarrass myself...never fails.

Colton is surprisingly confident in his EW exit interview. He thinks he did a GREAT job and does not understand why he was voted off so early. As to Simon's overly harsh comments, Colton says: "Simon's job is to sit there and be mean. I expected him to say something like that, and of course, I didn't take it personally."

From his AOL interview, regarding Broadway: "I'm going to set up as many auditions as I can and really go for that. One of my favorites is Wicked. I would love to play the male, Fiero. Oh my God, that's my dream role!"

Keeping in touch... Colton's community theater page.

No comments:

Post a Comment