Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, February 29, 2008

Robbie Carrico, From "Boyz" to Rock


When we first saw Robbie at the Miami audition, he did an awesome version of “Simple Man.” His rocker stance just did not hold up though as the competition progressed.

As part of the group Boyz-N-Girls United, Robbie toured as an opening act for Britney Spears in 1999. Presently, he is the lead singer of a rock band called Missing Picket.

From his AI home page:
Favorite Quote: "If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

In his EW exit interview he discusses how traveling with his rock band for the past six years has prepared him to be a genuine rock artist. “This is me. What you see is what you get. That's all I can be. I can't be somebody someone else wants me to be.”

From his AOL interview, about Britney: “She was always a real down-to-earth girl. I kind of wish everybody would just leave her alone and let her be. I wish her the best in the future and I think everything will work out fine.”

Keeping in touch... Robbie’s band’s myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment