Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Friday, February 22, 2008

Garrett Haley - "Hair" Today, Gone Just-Like-That


Garrett Haley, we barely knew ye...

Young Garrett was not shown during the audition episodes so never really stood a chance to build a fan base.

Although we did not get a chance to get to know him very well, he seems like a kid who has a good head on his shoulders.

From Garrett's AI home page:
Q: What are your personal goals in life?
A: To be productive and a positive influence in society.

From his EW exit interview -
Q: How are you feeling after being the first of the Top 24 to go?
A: I'm actually feeling really good. I told myself that morning that either way, even if I get sent home, I'm going to be happy and smiling and stuff. I'm still happy and I'm still smiling.

In his AOL interview, he mentions that he found Simon's remarks about his pale appearance amusing.

Keeping in touch... Garrett's myspace page.

I wonder if his parents knew when they named him that he would grow up to have hair like 70s teen idol Leif Garrett?

No comments:

Post a Comment